Join date: 2011-05-17
|Subject: IkaMap- An Ikariam World Map Fri May 20, 2011 12:23 am|| |
- Visual map of the ikariam world depicting the location of many different Players and there towns.
- The darker the dot the higher the concentration
[----] Dark Green = RAS and/or Allies, Neutrals
[----] Light Green = Allies and/or Neutrals
[----] Red = Enemies and/or Neutrals
[----] Yellow = Mixed RAS and Enemy (w/ green dot= more RAS; red= more enemy)
[----] Orange = Mixed Ally and Enemy (w/ green dot= more Ally; red= more enemy)
[----] Grey = Neutrals
- Hovering over any island will list the island name, coordinates, miracle, and any known inhabitants. (Some information may be incomplete, Filtering will alter these values)
- The filtering options on the left explained below. The lower down something is in the red or green area's, the higher its priority and it will override items chosen above it, however a green item should filter with a red item. Yellow items are special, and have no effect on either red or green items. All values reset after a search. There is no difference in the search buttons, they all do the same thing.
(Default) Alliance List, will reset any previous setting (shows all)
Any other value will only show towns that belong to chosen alliance
Users (If alliance was chosen: populated by chosen alliance, and listed alphabetically; otherwise lists all)
(Default) User List, will reset any previous setting (shows all)
Any other value will only show the towns belonging to chosen user
Will search for any username or town name. Using a % sign will be any character(or multiple characters). EX: ink% will list users named inkill, inkiller, ink, ink pen, etc. %ink will show sink, pink, drink, link. etc. Use the radio buttons to choose what you want to search for.
X1 Y1 X2 Y2 (Special, will override the yellow map option)
This will allow you to chose the size of the map. X determines the horizontal. Y is vertical. order doesn't really matter.
(Default) Miracle List, will reset any previous setting (shows all)
Any other value will show only miracles chosen (currently also will work with the alliance and users to filter only users or alliances with chosen miracle)
(Default) Zone Type, will reset any previous setting (shows all)
Will filter out anything besides the zones within the type chosen.
(Default) Zone List, will reset any previous setting (shows all)
Will filter out anything besides the selected zones
(Default) 1, Starting size of the Map. Anything smaller will shrink it, anything bigger will enlarge it.
On or Off(default)
Map (Special, overridden by red X1 Y1 X2 Y2 option)
(Default) Gauged, this will attempt to keep the map as small as possible.
Full Map will plot 1x,1y to 100x,100y
- WARNING: Data is not constantly being updated. Use at own risk.